Monday 29 June 2009

You're Cordially Invited to...


Since Thursday I've been in Leicester, since last month I've been preparing my Saree's and blouses, since Monday I've been packing and since last year I've known that my cousin Kamal is to marry his girlfriend Dimple and it all went down last week. Indian weddings are long painful, cultural and religious events.....and we don't have wedding planners or hired help - we have family to come cook, clean, serve food and in my families case on hand and foot making sure the father of the groom don't get wasted every night....KMT... *Side eye - it was all good fun but it wasn't without its drama's.


the family

The mendhi

My brother suited and booted

Kamal and sisters Nitu and Kirti in the wedding car

Me in a Saree.......but of course

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?