Tuesday 16 June 2009

...just for Laughs

Another Level were a good, British, commercial RnB boy band who had some hits back in the 90s. But then kinda fell off the edge of the earth one day never to be seen again, which was disappointing cos they were good!

Bobak was the hot one - period!!!!! I found this on my search for Bobak *giggle.
If you ever tell me you though Dance Bowers was hot, I'm gunna make slap you and then make you watch this video.




Ooooooooooooo.........k! What the fizzle has this vizzle got to do with the sizzle?

Ski goggles, 5-cows-worth-of leather, matrix style trench's, did someone forgot to put a left-eye style black rectangle on the other side of dude's face? And Dane Bowers in a cowboy hat and leather chaps over biker trousers???? Do not even get me started

... I'm cringing so hard I'm getting a muscle spasm at the same time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?