Tuesday 2 June 2009

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 20




No im not playing Bingo...these are my favorite tracks off Eminem's hugely anticipated 4th album Relapse. I was so excited when this came out I actually went to a HMV - ol'skool- and bought a CD, which btw hasn't seen the light of day since I put it in the CD player in my car.

This album is The Shit! It is estimated to have sold 650,000 copies in its first week blah blah blah. All I can say is that's a lot of pressure money to drive you straight back to your expensive habit....sorry my inner Em is surfacing but lets be frank, on this album you cant run from the fact that Eminem had a drug problem but he's back and might I add looking finner than ever!!!!


The album isn't every ones taste and Em's poetic tales of; being subject to ass rapin from his step father, drugged by his mother and inflicting a torturous death on a helpless women, Patrick Bateman style.... make you second guess that the album title is in fact a cry for help! Every song is rapped a little differently which keeps it fresh but his flow and lyrics are stronger and funnier than ever and if you appreciate tongue and cheek humour then you will enjoy Relapse. His tales of drug addiction pour out on Beautiful. Listen out for Ken Kaniff which is a nice throwback to The Slim Shady LP and the Christopher Reeds feature on Medicine Ball - well lets just say I nearly crashed my car laughing so hard!


If you haven't coped it yet, then you're missing out! Seriously! I know we all tend to download but support music and buy CD's (occassionally). Tesco's is doing a deal for £8.93 **FREE** delivery, you have no excuses!

Let me know your favourite tracks ......I know I have a lot but Fuck it, I love all of them!


5 Gold Elephants :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?