Friday 3 July 2009

2 steps forward 10 steps back....

This is the dance I been doing for a about a year now.

This past 2 weeks I've had an interview, a trial shift and a phone interview. I have filled out 10 different application's, emailed all 7 of my recruitment agents and begged for work, have gone to all of my online recruitment sites and applied for well over 100 jobs - and i even chased up some of the leads.....nothing!
I hustle, I work hard, I volunteer, I sell myself (short sometimes), I put in the time and effort, and I get nought! I been unemployed for a year - I'm determined to make something of myself through events, radio and my production line of cool t-shirts....watch this space coz they are coming!

I just got off the phone with the Sunglasses Hut in Covent Gardens. The manager there interviewed me 2 weeks ago and at the end of a successful interview she said I would really like to offer you the position but I need to check shift availability as I would be between stores.....anyway I ain't nothing. So I called to ask why I hadn't heard anything and she explained that she had interview me for the other store, she wanted to hire me but it was up to the other store, she has given the other store my details and they didn't call me.....you can see why I'm annoyed.......I think she heard the impatience in my voice!

I'M SO FUCKING FED UP!!!!!!!!

.....The only thing holding me together is knowing I'm gong aback to uni in October to do a post graduate diploma in Events Management......I need some systematic routine back in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?