Monday 29 June 2009

The way you make me feel....

I've been in Leicester for my cousin Kamals wedding to his long term girlfriend Dimple. Congradulations to the newly weds, pics and details to follow this post. But let me address something that has left me ina somber mood and ... I dont know whether to laugh or cry


I was in my cousins kitchen when my BB went off at 23:14pm....

MICHAEL JACKSONS DEAD!!
MICHEAL JACKSONS DEAD!!

pause....side-eye...WFT???





I turned on the news and there is was Michael Jackson - IN COMA, but the LA times were already were already confirming his death and then it was all too true. I was heartbroken and I still cant get my head round it yet, Michael Jackson is a star, a musical legend. I was a huge fan and lucky enough to have had the chance to have seen him in concert Dangerous Tour in the summer of 1992...yeaaah!!!!! (So Thankful now)

He was the soundtrack to my childhood and growing up in the 80s, Smooth Criminal is one of my favourite short films. He was everyones wacko uncle and I truly feel like I've lost a family member. There's so much I could say but what with the reports in papers and on the news channels, I risk over kill...




I love you Michael, there is and never will be anyone like you. Your memory will continue on through your music and your legacy continue to heal the world ....may you rest in peace.




Off The Wall (1979)



Bad (1987)




Thriller (1982)

Dangerous (1991)


6 Golden Elephants ......but of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?