Tuesday 23 June 2009

...Marques de sade

For someone who loves to smile and is always skinning teet' I hate the one health professional who can maintain my glorious gnasher's! One in ten people avoid dentists through phobia.....but of course! I have an appointment today and I'm already getting bubble guts from the nerves...*parp, oops!

To inflict pain on someones mouth, to a patient squirm as attack with a drill and then to be paid to do it.....sounds like evil at work, don't you think? There's something very torturous about the dentist - sadistic even....This video explains why I don't like dentists in the form of music, you gotta love Steve Martin




When I was 15 or 16 I took part in my high school production of Little Shop of Horror's, I played Crystal, lead shangrila girl (the same part as Tisha Campbell Martin) it was the last production before end of school, I had a short blonde wig and I opened the play with a solo, choreographed some dances, I had a huge crush on the guy who played the lead, I thought I was soo fly wearing blue mascara.....ahh memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?