Friday 5 June 2009

Me I set records

..."For the quickest dismissal from a job" Yep, I have been diss and dismissed from my temp position at the Brent Council....it was all based on unfounded ground and defo some shady moves....but of course!!

Why you ask???


"I didn't fit in with the team"



"The Team" is made up for three people including myself, some quiet conformist and my team leader. This is the same Team Leader I mentioned in my earlier post "...I spoke to soon".
What I should have been told was that my systematic - OTT, hype, I wear matching ties and cuff links, in secret I make balloon displays and touch myself, I'm a freak-loser - Team Leader, couldn't handle a person like me who is outspoken, asks questions and is too confident to join his factory line style work - FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been out of full time work for a year, A YEAR!!!!! I went in there did my work and was so appreciative to be paid again that i just got on with things! I wasn't rude, disrespectful or out of line like he made me out to be. And because he soooo systematic and has been there for +6years, people don't argue with him, more praise him for following the rules so perfectly...I digress. I wrote a nice long email to the Manager above Team Manager and expressed my thoughts which I couldn't do yesterday cos I was too upset - *tear!

....If he's the God fearing man he makes out to be then all I can say is Karma is a bitch, Trust me he will get his just deserts! So I'm, back in the unemployment line at the Job Centre, filling out applications and doing temp work, my unemployed people's stand up!!!!

*sigh! Me, I am sad but I don't ever stay down for long *smiles

...Clearly it just means I'm destined for bigger and better things that are coming my way right abooooouut.......NOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel, i dont have a job either and i SO need one!!!
    but as you said karma's a bitch, what goes around comes around!!!
    hope u feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celeste and cheers for reading doll. Good luck finding a job....keep your chin up and thoughts positive!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Ur thought's plize?