Tuesday 9 June 2009

It's my perogative!

....Occasionally I meet a guy I like; they make me laugh, we get on well, there's a nice chemistry, we have lots in common and then I get excited and forget what they look like - that's when I'm actually a bit interested in a guy, when I cant remember his mug!

HELL YES I like to make fuck - but just coz I have sexy curves, big boobs, flick my wild hair left to right and am nice to you does not mean I want to fuck you...sorry, especially not after just 6 days....does that make me a prude??
...I have to admit I'm a terrible flirt in the sense that I'm doing it even without thinking about it - I don't mean to but I'm just naturally cheerleader-like bubbly and glad to meet new people. I've been told I have naughty, come hither eyes but really their just big Indian eyes and I'm just a good girl with values and morals (kinda)

I like to spend time to get to know new men in my life a bit better so I know their not a psycho, they practises good hygiene and that their just not general assholes.........nevertheless maybe, just maybe I'm being a little naive coz I came round to your house, sat in your room, on your bed (well im not sittin on the floor)and wore a skirt longish highlighting my phwwooarrr legs.....I know wgat it looks like, I kinda invited your wandering hands on to my body which felt nice but if I say no to you, I mean no! I know I can be a durrty tease and it's a shame (no I ain't apologising), I left you with blue balls oops *giggle, but know that just cos that girl did it with you - don't mean I will! And now that you haven't attempted to get in contact ...it's now been 4 days with no word and I don't feel like I've lost out :)

Oh and for the record, just cos I say no, it don't mean I'm a virgin, frigid or that I'm tryna fall in love with you (get over yourself) or that I'm not interested either
....is it so rare for a girl to keep her pants on when a fit guy is involved? What happened to leaving a little mystery? you know romance?....no?? fresh and sexy? Is it that strange for a girl not to put out after 6 days......??????

1 comment:

  1. Go Girl, its true - why are poeple so promiscuous!

    ReplyDelete

Ur thought's plize?