Sunday 31 May 2009

What weekends are all about!

I've had the most enjoyable weekend...Thank you to all who took part, including you the sun who has been working over time!!!!!

It's been good busy and I'M TOO TIERD TO BLOG. My body aches, my eyelids are getting heavier as I type and too many trees and Corona's in the sunshine has left me feeling floaty and ready to pass the F**k out!

But I'll leave a couple pictures to mark the day. This was how my sunday evening was spent - in style- on a driving range,swinging a 9-Iron and banging out golf balls 150 yards(me thinks??) and laughing my ass off. It was HEAVVVII!!!!!!!


....Now watch this drive




...but of course!






Pic of the day goes to my buffer-buddy "Fonzy", aka the 'Tripod'....



: ) .....to be Continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?