Monday 13 July 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside Pt2.

Ok, as promised, here's what happened on my holiday in Bournemouth

Monday: we went to V a club, which is an old converted church.



Like I said I felt a bit weird going to rave in a place of worship but everyone else was doing it! This guy (pic below) thought he was Lady KAKA-Fool! Dude was rubbing his face into his little friends crotch when Christina Aguilar's 'Dirty' came on was a bit much and this cutie had on more Mac than me - but he worked it!!!



Some more pics of V:








Tuesday: Went out to Bliss with Katie’s cousin Toni and her friends



Also to join us were Saad, Dallas, Mitch and David- all the guys except Saad are from New Zealand. David caught Mistry's eye I was totally crushing on him- he's hot and friendly and we were all having a good time when he decided to leave early cos he has work early the next day. As you can imagine I was not happy...booo! He went to leave and I stood there thinking I’ve got nothing to lose I can either stay here and wonder what could be or go after him... 15 without a word to anyone I disppeared into the crowd. I found David on his way out and told him I had never met such an attractive man and it was such a shame he was leaving without letting me get to know him a piece...I got his number...but long story short and 15 texts later he has a girlfriend. Oh Wwwwhhhhyyyyyaaa????? :-( but there’s mutual attraction and he wants to get to know me :-) ...but its bad love karma to mess with people who have partners no matter what! - I'm a commiter of this crime and this is my punishment!


Anyway... Dallas is Bournemouth's local-everyone’s-favourite-bouncer, so drinks were free and after 6 JD and cokes I was so mash up after I couldnt hold my alcohol.... literally, I was just spilling it - NO I DIDNT WET MYSELF!!




We were all pretty twisted, we started doing that drunken girly thing where the bathroom becomes a photo-studio...you would have thought the club was designed like a bathroom for the amount of time we spent in there taking drunken pics!





By the end of the night I was doing the Blackberry Skank ...total *side eye from the guy in background, he was watching my booty....but of course!




On Wednesday Katie and I were joined by her good friend Kristy and Jade. We got ready at Kristy's crib.

Me having a cheeky smoke out the window



We drank Cosmo’s getting ready, went to Elements and then I ruined my palette on some type of apple flavoured alco-pop...we all downed them quick and partied hard off the cheap buzz!


Little Kirsti from uni dayz joined us with her new man and we all partied...was like a lickle reunion and much fun was had... another late night...


Anyway I ended my week with a visit to the beach. Katie and I took her gorgeous niece Jessica to the beach and the sun was shining...the only thing that was missing my new lust David and a flake '99...this is what summer's all about


Thursday and Friday in comparison were girly, DVD wathcing, doing my nails, eating junk food and sipping tea - it was much needed.

I dont often get to see Katie for more than a day or two every couple months so it was just nice to be together, she is one of my BFFL...but of course!



Till next time B'town Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?