Saturday 18 July 2009

You're so edgy and cool....blah, blah, blah!

I've noticed a current trend with hair at the mo...something I wouldn't be brave enough to attempt that looks uber cool and funky, but the bandwagon is tipping over!


There are people who have style and independence to go out and be different and shave their hair and more power to them....but these completely Styled Celebrities were blatantly put in a chair, drugged and then told to "like it and shut the fuck up!" hehehe that's how I imagine it happening!

Not so long ago it was all about long hair extensions and full body hair...I have to say it's a bit of slap in the face for all those impoverished women who were forced to shave off their hair for a little food and money, just to meet the demand of the hair extension craze that hit western consumerism in the last couple years. Even girls as young as 13, in Russia, were cutting off their waist long hair for mere £100 just to pay their rent. Although their quality hair was then sold on for up to £2000 quality hair extensions to the rich and famous... 20 times as much rent money that she will never see... and now these extension lovers are shaving it all off!

Lets be clear I don't like the taste of Hatorade and these hotties pictured do look Amazing and I can only congratulate their fierceness...
Maybe I'm just not brave enough to ruin my hair and can you imagine the regrowth - you'd be up in the barber shop with the man dem getting a weekly shape up just to maintain the look......ooh sexy!
Shot me for saying this but I like my hair.....in fact I got that hair that makes you bitches scream.....sorry but it's true!


However.....if I dared to shave my hair, it wouldn't be in vain. I came across sites where you can donate your hair. It got me thinking the next time I get a hair cut I would want my locks to go onto bigger and better things like making a decent wig or hair piece for people in need...check out these sites.

So if you're thinking of shaving your head or just having a hair overhaul, then maybe you could do it in a way that helps others....check out some of the sites and get to know how you can donate your hair :)
**And I dont usually do this but for those of you who need clarity, I'm not criticising the style, I envy it and even considered it once upon a time but I'm not brave enough to do it! Its a cool street style that I feel celebrities have jumped on ...but the post is aimed at getting people to donate their hair if you gancy this style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?