Tuesday 7 July 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside Pt.1

I'm in Bournemouth this week!


My friend Katie came down to visit on Sunday, she's on holiday from work-so I suggested we go Heartless on the Hill for some ol'skool sounds and female skanking! Saw my mini holes buddy Fonz who didn't disappoint on the tunes - whoop whoop - at the least to say me and Katie had a blast. So come Monday morning - who am i kidding, we didn't wake up till after 12.....Katie suggested since I'm not working and she's on holiday why don't I go home with her to Bournemouth and have a mini break to clear my head and for some general R&R and stranger in a new town adventures......but of course!

We finally got to B'town at 22:30 (hundred hours) thanks to Katie's speed racer skills and made a last minute plan to hit the club. We went to V a church b converted into a restaurant, converted into a bar converted into a club, hence V owned by Bournemouth's Bad Bizznezz Crew...I LOVE THIS VENUE...grand architecture high ceilings, balconies, big open space, stain glass windows...but i have to say I did feel weird dancing on what was holy ground!

Anyway like I was saying, I love this venue...I want to host a massive event there like a wedding reception or phat party! anyway we got down to the funky, dance, electro, house and techno sounds and I sweated out my hair - Katie did warn me - but I'm a dance floor whore and couldn't give a fuck if I was dripping sweat from my face by the time we threw win the towel...


*pics will follow shortly, haven't had a chance to upload anything yet....what?? I'm on holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?