Wednesday 15 July 2009

Some thoughts....

They say luck comes in three’s. I’m not sure who they are but damn them for saying it!

I’ve been through a roller coaster of shit in the last year.

Reaching some mad highs and hitting some real lows in love, life, work, family, life and death. I lost three of the most important people, who I owe my existence to pretty much. I lost my first love, I didn’t get that promotion, I gave my all to something that wasn’t meant to be, I gambled my responsibilities, I lost friends, gained lovers, lost my morals at times and found my conscious again! I cried rivers of pain but on most days I smiled as bright as the sun cos life goes on and I can never be down for too long. I knew a change would come and now here I stand, the world as my oyster. A bit wiser, definitely stronger and prepared for any heartbreak and 808s that come my way!

…Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?