Friday 24 July 2009

Behind closed doors

When I download music I tend to just search artists I like and then click a whole bunch of random songs. then I make amonthly CD for my car...I like to mix it up with a host of genres and artists. This month I made a CD and hadn't quite reached the 70minute mark so I added this track that I had downloaded on a random and had failed to listen to it yet...

Nway I was driving along listening to my new mix CD, and I so chuffed with myself that I was blasting them at high volumes, cos I like to my music loud and then this song came on...





....The looks I got from other drivers - needless to say I shall only be listening to this behind closed doors and car windows!
I love this song, its dirrty trashy, sexy, sweat from your upper lip hot! -its just a bit naughty and the beat is so funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?