Saturday 18 July 2009

To my dear friend....Brendon

Thank you for reading my blog and giving me feedback...

You're a true friend and I'm so blessed to have met such a intelligent, mature, funny, talented, ambitious, sincere and good looking....but of course - friend like you!
Your support, advice and help has really motivated me to believe in me more and together we're gunna make some beautiful events and tee's happen!

Hugs, kisses and hand shakes!
Xxxx

** we need to take a pic to fill this void in the post!

**UPDATE** 20.07.09
Brendon and I met up on a random one this Sunday and went to the Shoreditch Festival. The afternoon was spent enjoying Ghanaian Cuisine over conversation, laughs and watching some great performances from Boy Blue Entertainment and in the Boudin Tent a cute young band called No Sugar Added were KICK ASS!!!...I was so impressed I forgot to take a pic, dammit!! (so if you are no sugar added or you know them, get in contact!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?