Sunday 8 May 2011

Katy B - Go Away

Katy B's album has been on heavy rotation in my car and if you have been a co-pilot you would know this...Actually Katy B has been on heavy rotation since I heard angelic vocals on many house tracks in the last couple years.

The album in a sentence is basically: love for raving and the joys & pains & heart felt emotions that come with men/boys/love...story of my life I swear hahahahaha


"...you open your eyes, watch me lying there
what good to know what you see, once i get to know what you feel
and what you think, if only i could step in your skin
but you see i already know, it'll end in tears when you carry out all my fears
being here's a dangerous game, ill end up insane
and only have myself to blame..." < this is scarily real!

This song has struck chord with me...I need to be braver next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?