Wednesday 18 May 2011

Snoop Dogg @ Forum, Kentish Town 17.05.11

Yesterday night, I got blessed yesterday with the opportunity to see Snoopp Dogg perform at his first concert in the UK in 5 years!!!



Courtesy of my beautiful friend @MsHayleyboo I was ushered into Kentish town by head of Snoops security Alan - who was a lovely man...I digress...
After much patience, The Dogg Father was late to stage and crowds started to boo loudly as it approached 10:15pm, Snoop had to be off the stage by 11:30pm according to some Forum rule and had I paid for my ticket I would have been pissed too...But I didn't and after a bout 5mins of booing he finally came on stage and did his thing - Fully khaki-ed out! He later stripped off his shirt to reveal a blue and white stripe football shirt, not sure who's will find out and get back to you

The concert was wicked, Snoop proved he could still deliver, He played some classic gangster rap including Gin and Juice, Who Am I (Whats my name), P.i.m.p, Drop it Like it's Hot and Nothing but a G thang ...he was supported on stage by Kurupt and 3 dancers who were SEXY!!!!!
Of course he did a quick but emotional Nate Dogg tribute which was sweet, as well as a tribute to West side 2Pac and East Coasts Biggie....


At the end of his concert he performed his current chart banger, 'Sweat' Vs David Guetta which is a great tune, but I cant explain to you the campness of his fist pounding movement he instructed the crowd to join in on when the chorus blasted, swear it was as if I was transported to Pacha for a second... is that how Americans get down to dance/trance music?! ...it was weird!

The crowd was a eclectic mix and I'm not sure the venue was full or if people had a good time....A Snoop Dogg concert was never on my list of shows to see but I'm glad I had the chance, I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?