Monday 28 March 2011

Brain dump...

Procrastination is a funny old thing

It’s not lazy and it's not unproductive - it's just life in slow motion...or something

My wonderful time at Disney came to an end last week, I am unemployed for this week and then next week I will start my next adventure in Music PR and small events for Urban Development, working with some great people and learning some valuable skills. It's nothing I can’t handle, 2 days a week. And for the rest of the 5 days of the week I'm looking for part time work in retail or admin just so I won’t kill myself every time I look at my depleting bank balance. I'm excited and this week in between while I have all this wonderful free time I will be sorting out my portfolio of work, doing some freelance bits online, working on Trapstar deadlines, having a wardrobe overhaul and also preparing for my weekend in Amsterdam...but I'm procrastinating a little today!

It’s nothing I can’t handle I just have to be in the right mind frame when approaching tasks, I do this for a living organising and planning; but when it comes to doing for myself I just can’t seem to figure out where to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?