Tuesday 15 March 2011

Chase and Status

OK this is late....but it's only cos as we know I procrastinate just a bit....

I been a fan of these electronic production duo since Love ft Jenna G, their high standard of Launching themselves further into the mainstream with their second album, No More Idols has been on repeat since I bought it on the release date!

Time ft Delilah has hit a personal chord for me and Blind Faith ft Liam Bailey will definitely be a raving track for summer 2011. This album is a banger throughout and was the soundtrack to my recent tattoo session. I love this album...if you're into the sounds of ShyFX or Prodigy then this is for you!!! Dance-able beats with influences and throw backs to Ol'skool Garage, Jungle, 90s Dance, Drum'n'Bass and some new Skool Dubstep this album featuring Plan B, Tinie Tempah, Cee-lo Green and Maverick Sabre who I will be catching at Tomorrows Milly's World Showcase at The Monarch.

5 Gold Elephants :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?