Monday 28 March 2011

The Weeknd - House Of Balloons



After being recommended this North American band, I've kinda been hooked on The Weeknd. The freely downloadable debut mix tape House of Balloons is a regular on my personal music player.
When I first heard Wicked Game, I couldn't help but wonder if the singer was channeling Charlie Sheen. But after having this on constantly in the background at work, I hear Justin Timberlake Harmonies and real essence of Drakes dark, emotional lyrics...but at 20 years old it makes you wonder what is going on in kids heads these day. The mixtape is Laced with RnB tones (win) and while some songs are easy listening and some you have to take with a shot or 2 of rum...enjoy ..XO

Tracklist:
1. High For This
2. What You Need
3. House Of Balloons – Glass Table Girls
4. The Morning
5. Wicked Games
6. The Party & The After Party
7. Coming Down
8. Loft Music
9. The Knowing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?