Thursday 20 May 2010

Fan of a Fan

Fan of a Fan the aptly named collabo mix tape released by Chris Brown and Young Moneys Tyga made 'just for the fans' . This is what I'm listening to after my boy Bingsley schooled me to this hype and right so made me a copy :D


One of the tracks I'm really feeling "Dueces" is a sulky, mellow, imabestrongandmoveonwithoutyouandyou'regunnaregretit kinda RnB aaaaannnnd unless you have been on Mars or in a coma this track a blatant 'Fuck you' to Rhianna...BOV! Chris is looking grown and schexy in this video as is Kevin McCall - YUM!

To be fair I don't think Chris Breezey is breaking sells in the US as much these days, but he's got to stay current and credible (and of course express himself) so you cant blame a dude for trying! I just think it's a cool track and the mix tape is decent! You can download this track and the rest of the mix tape Fan of a Fan for FREE - google that shit cos I ain't got time to be finding stuff for ya

:p -only playing here it is loveyapumpkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?