Friday 14 May 2010

Nkwo Onwuka

Summer is fast approaching and as the money slowly trickles in – I pray I don’t blow it all in one go- Miami in June with my favourite girlie's is soon approaching and I’ve started scanning websites for some holiday bits, particularly dresses. I find when you’re on holiday it’s easier to just dress and go and with a dress and some accessories you’re ready in no time. While browsing ASOS.com their new season line had some gems and the Afromania collection by new designer Nkwo Onwuka really caught my eye!


Halter Tunic Dress £85.00

Tulip Wrap Dress £75.00

Shirt Bow Tie Dress £65.00
...Affordable and more importantly ethical, Nkwo’s designs are a combination of 60s and 70s funky, fresh cuts and African inspired prints. Her line is ethical and she uses natural fabrics and ensures all her manufacturing wages are paid fairly. Nkwo’s collections are already stocked in a number of independent boutiques throughout Europe and West Africa...for me from Nkwo click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?