Tuesday 11 May 2010

The Elephants are coming to Town!!! YAY!!!!

Elephants are taking over London - and rightly so I say. Painted baby elephants can be spotted over London this month and next month to highlight the plight Asian Elephant and raise money for these endangered species …I nearly wet my pants when I seen my 1st one in Carnaby Street...


“Each decorated by a different artist or celebrity, the elephants brighten and beautify the city, enhancing every park, street corner and building they grace. Running from May to July 2010, this is London’s biggest outdoor art event on record. With an estimated audience of 25 million, we aim to raise £2 million for the Asian elephant and benefit 20 UK conservation charities.”



I will be taking pictures of my sightings. For more info click
here!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?