Thursday 20 May 2010

kissing

Last night I kissed a boy and I really liked it!

I haven't had a proper, passionate, considerate, loving kiss from a guy in ages and the fact that this was someone who I've know for years but haven't kissed in forever kinda made it feel nicer...it was totally innocent and very cute!

I've spent moment in my day reliving it and smiling off the high - damn I miss being 17 and just snogging someones face off - anyway 'this kiss' it was EMOTIONAL, so much so to the point where, it felt so good... I had to stop kissing him...and I was soo overwhelmed I had tears in my eyes- MAN UP MISTRY and ENJOY IT I was screaming inside!

From dating complete soulless waste men to whom kissing is the last ting on their minds, I've not been able to indulge in such pleasures that a simple kiss can bring...what's going on guys? scared to catch a feeling? What a turn off!

Anyway this kiss has sparked off my mojo and a fire inside...just being happy...the sun is shining...I'm very excited like a school girl about this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?