Wednesday 26 January 2011

PINK LONDON

Head Barbz Nicki Minaj; aka Nicki Lewinsky, aka Nicki the Ninaj, aka Nicki the Harajuku Barbie, finally graced the British Isles this past week. And with her she brought her own pink storm....getting mobbed at the airport to almost getting kicked out of The Dorchester and nearly arrested outside Buckingham Palace, Nicki did like only she coudl!

Unfortunately last week was an uber-busy-power-moves week for me and I never got to see her but in honour of her visit I donned my MAC Pink4Friday lipstick everyday - oh yes I was on-line very Friday/Thursday 00.00 on the dot, in December to try score me this limited Edition lipstick!


Von Mistry Barbz (me!) was looking extra cute this week, but not as Cute as HB!

Pink Catsuit...is this Casetta Playa?

This dress is outta this world literally!

Versace Dvea Geometric satin heels are to die for!

I'm not the biggest Fashionisha (see what I did there) in there world but I know someone who is...check out the other Nisha's page for the low down on Nicki's style and ...
"shoe game so crazy the mental asylum looking for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?