Tuesday 4 January 2011

Lazy Lil Elephant who don't blog so much in 2010...but will in 2011

Happy New Year my lovelies....

Have so many things to blog and so little time, blah , blah, I will do better!

I'm currently blogging from Zimbabwe - where apparently phones don't roam, but they do switch on and occasionally connect to a half decent WiFi!

Why Zimbabwe? Well my little cousin got married to a great guy and we spent a week not sleeping, eating too much, drinking WAY too much, talking, dancing, laughing, more dancing and a little more drinking...I will update you on my return to England - mark my words!

Also yesterday, I saw 6 Elephants while on Safari and I swear to you, they flocked to me like they knew I was one of them...*sigh*...post to follow trust me!

So, before I sign off and go play poker with my cuzzy's on my last night in Zimbabwe - with new inspiration, new year and new excitement and thirst for life, love, money, travel and all things Von Mistry

... I wish you all the best for this year - YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?