Wednesday 26 January 2011

Do it like Jessie J

I always find I have a story to tell when something comes up in coversationgs, sometimes I may over share but I'm just one of those poeple I guess
When I worked in Vans last year I have to say it was one of my best moves yet as it took me back to my passion of Good Customer Service, meeting new people, making friends, served Tinie Tempah and Usain Bolt, people I would later work with like Trapstar and randomly this girl, an independent, beautiful looking girl with so much style and sass about her - but always polite and 'Hello' with a smile.

She told me her name was Jessie and that she was a singer, she came in a few times and I had such a envy girl crush on my regular customer. Anyway....a year later I'm sititng with the girls around the Youtube and she shows me this video of a girl with an amazing voice...


She recently picked up The Brits Critics Choice Award Gwarn Girl!!!!
She's got the lungs, the right attitude, the looks and definitely the style


Her tights came is on point too see Asos for the hook up
She is definitely a fan of the monochrome/ Black & White look and it works for her.



Point is she smashes it every time, you could say hint of Rhianna or Gaga and I would agree they are an influence but Jessie J is all real, unique, British, home grown talent - we salute you girl! Team UK


...I randomly saw J Jessie last month outside a party and she was as polite and lovely as she has always been - I wish her all the success in the World!

Debut album - Who You Are - March 28th
www.jessiejmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?