Wednesday 27 May 2009

Been there , done that - messed around....

…This song speaks to me right now, it expresses my feelings for me and sounds great. It gives me a feeling of self righteousness, push my fist in the air, I’ma -I’ma a d-diva, your loss not mine buddy, singing out of tune, music blasting, Chesher cat smile on my game face and im good to go. I’m missing my friend who I’ve had to go cold turkey on...it’s all for the greater good.

Lust is crazy but I’d rather have lust n lived than… damn we had fun!

I heard this song a while back and not until I heard again today on shuffle did I really pay attention and feel the lyrics... well go on then, listen!




The third single by the london based electro pop duo La Roux, Bulletproof is an an electro-boppy, dance number. Keep ya ears peeled for some dope dub-step and house remixes. I'm was a big fan of the In for the Kill Skream remix and I can't wait for their album to drop on the 29th June.

This colourful, neon, 3-dimesional, 80s inspired video reminds me so much of Robyn’s - With Every Heartbeat directed by photographer Fredrik Skogkvist…But is in actual fact directed by The Holograms at UFO Label

4 Golden Elephants ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?