Wednesday 27 May 2009

....I spoke too soon!

Okay so as you know I started my new job only yesterday ...HEAR THIS, I have just been sent home!!!!!!



...I know!!!!

...here's what happenened... im having an innocent conversation with my manager about holidays as you do, you know general chit chat to pass the time: I been here....I had the best time in...oohh sounds lovely...I just got back from Mexico- *cough cough (dont worry the two arent related)

My OTT - hype, follow the rule book, ghealth and safety rules- Manager (bless him he's a lovely man) gets all hot under the collar and little to my knowledge has gone off and informed his manager that he's worried that after 2months back in the country I could be carrying around swine flu and infecting the office - Pha - likley story! After much discussion and they then decide to call in the Brent Nazi Bio-chemical Warfare team to take me out.....ok that's not really how it happened but that was a serious possibility!

......but after dilly dallying back and forth with calls to HR I got told I was being sent home, WITH FULL PAY :) and could only return either this afternoon or the next day after, I've seen the doctor and got the all clear *cough cough (smokers cough, dont worry the two arent related)
Got an apppointment for later today

...cuppa tea anyone? I'll just have one sugar - I'm sweet enough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?