Monday 18 April 2011

I'M GOING COACHELLA NEXT YEAR


As festivals go, I'm still very new to many of them as I only really started attended any big ones in the last 2 years. Coachella is supposedly one of the biggest out door music festivals in the world.

Coachella (ko-CHEL-a, ko-a-CHEL-a) is a city in Riverside County, California; it is the easternmost city in the region collectively known as the Coachella Valley (or the Palm Springs area). Known as the "City of Eternal Sunshine", Coachella is largely a rural, agricultural, family-oriented community in the desert and one of the state's fastest growing cities in the late 20th century.

...thanks Wikipedia

The Festival was held over the weekend and as the footage comes through my heart sinks cos I missed it....Here's Magnetic Man's performance, enough to make this elephants mouth water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?