Monday 9 November 2009

I Love College!

I'm officially a student again! whoop whoop!

I started my post graduate diploma 2 weeks ago (thus lack of posting) and it's been non stop.
If I'm not in lectures, I'm working evening and weekends. If I'm not working I'm on some sort of public transport trying to get to either of those 2 venues ...and if I'm not riding the train I'm in them gym getting fit and healthy and all the while I'm still cleaning, doing laundry, making pack lunches and maintaining my looks : p - SUPER GRINDING!

I'm in a classroom of 54 women - not one man- ME-OW! Their ages ranging from 20s to 40s and we're an eclectic mix of British, Polish, Brazilian, French, Russian, Turkish, Cypriot, Italian, South African, Indian and Chinese...WOW - they are lovely and even though they will be my competition one day in events, for now they are my friends and I'm having a great time being in college - I highly recommend it to anyone contemplating going back to school - especially in these dark recession times - instead of standing in the line of the Job Centre realise your pure potential and master your skills!

So after all this super-grinding, the only thing I haven't been able to squeeze in is men - well maybe a little bit of man....but I'm focused on my focus man, so men don't really get the best of me right now...oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?