Saturday 24 October 2009

Who's the Father of the Baby!?!?!!?!


That was the question on England lips this week as it was revealed Darren was the father to Heather Trotts bun in the oven.

I love Eastenders and it's crazy outlandish story lines, I have missed loads of it - scratch that - I have missed loads of TV in general since becoming part of the working world! gosh I'm soo important - like totally!!!! gagagahahahalolhahahaha!


Did I miss the episode that they banged? Did Darren mistake Hev for his long term girlfriend Libby?? How did he even mount that....did she mount him?William Smith put it excellently when he said this of Eastenders
"It was so real and gritty. American soaps are all about the beautiful people and being cheesy. This soap had everything"
after being drawn into an episode of our favourite soap while in London for a visit recently.
I don't Blame ya William...Only in Eastenders, no beautiful people here, No sir!...see below example no.2 (Parental Guidance Recommended)

Example no.2

I thought it might of been immaculate conception coz I know big people need love but Heather is a monstrosity of a large woman crossed between hunchbackfrankinstiwenhunnymonster...did I go to far? :-\

Only in Britain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?