Monday 9 November 2009

Stand up and be proud....

...to be BRITISH

UK music artist are killing it right now with the new material..

I'm hearing banger after banger not only on Myspace but also on national radio!And I'm so pleased to know that it comes from the endless talent of this country - that don't enough air time on the charts - it's also refreshing to hear artist experimenting with different sounds and making music that doesn't box them off, but instead opens the doors to more listeners and changing perspectives of what UK music is! I'm Loving it!!!!




There's so many lines that are just so true, I had to share the lyrics!

"People act shameless,Tryna live like entertainers, Want a fat crib with the acres,
So they spend money that they ain’t made yet, Got a benz on tik that they ain’t paid yet, Spend their pay cheque In the west end on the weekend, Got no money by the end of the weekend. But they don’t care cos their life is a movie, Starring Louis V, paid for by yours truly, Truthfully, its a joke, like a bad episode of Hollyoaks"...





At first I didn't know if I like Scorcher more than I actually like this song, but it's so catchy you cant help but like it and the song is skankable - and I love lipsin a good lipser ;)




I'm not hating, but does this song remind anyone else a bit like a Dizzie track...Wiley has got the formula and the formula for this song really reminds me of Bonkers, especially the intro and the drop...Nonetheless its a PHAT track - I LOVE IT - that is all!!!!



And lastly not forgetting the endless talents of BBK - Boy Better Know!
Forget the days of We're going Hard...
We're Going In is the new buzz phrase - lyrically takin the piss....Jme *drool...out on Dec 14th JME spent a day and half plugging this on his Twitter - go on lad! - it's Genna be big

In fact all of these tunes, with the backing of you me and the rest of the country and worldwide will be big. So do the right thing and support your country and our boys on the front line of music - Von Mistry out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?