Saturday 24 October 2009

Happy New Year

Okay I'm shit at keeping up with blogging. I'm better at twittering cos its mobile but no excuses! i will post as much as i can today to make up for it! sooo much has been gwarning I'm lost on where to start.

To all my Indian Massive; family, brother's, sisters, converts and Hare Krishna's Sal Mubarak - Happy new year!

T'was Diwali the Hindu festival of light and also celebration our our new year! I spent the day with my family; we went to the temple to say our prayers and thank the Gods for keeping all together this year and for more years to come, we walked Eailing Road, visited the relatives for copious amounts of Bombay mix, savoury goodies and Bacardi and coke (fucking Indians eh!) and the evening ended with a lush dinner at the infamous Blue Elephant in Chelsea, and a walk along Charring Cross/Leicester Square/St James park with 31 flavors of ice cream..yum!

Eailing Road is the Indian market - if you're an Indian and live anywhere near North West London you've probably been here on a saturday with your mother to look for the following garam marsala, fruit & veg, sareers, suits, accessories or to eat at Sakonis! hahahahapapapapahahahahahha. Sorry I love my people but Eailing Road has become like a little India - void of hygiene, manners, P&Qs, deodorant, customer service and best before dates. Also you need a passport to come through here.

The shops on Eailing Road compete for sales on fireworks....

Deal!!!


The winner would have been BUY ONE GET TWO FREE AND WE'LL THROW IN A COW...but only in my imagination I guess!

I also spotted this hideous men's "fit for a bud-bud Raj" shirt and it confirmed all the above about Eailing Road and its leap back in time as the rest of the world moves forward


Honestly I don't hate Eailing road or Indians its just not what it used to be!

@ Blue Elephant...I wanted to take everything home - had to stop myself from stealing the deco.

So tempting


ELEPHANTS GALORE!

...okay so my night didn't end there. You know Von Mistry loves to push it and that's exactly what I did. I returned to Ghost for another night of pretty models who had been vomited on by Lipsy and Topshop and gully fellas in Zara. It was ok - I bumped into Bubsy Jones in his finest Zara on a random...Ghost was a sweat box and I was happy to leave and then Bubsy invited me to an after party to which we proceeded.

It was to the most gullyblackjerkchickenainbarrelanythinggoesschoobs I have ever been to in Collingdale called It Ain't No Secret and boy did we have fun...energiser bunny reserve, drunk, horny, dancing and sound systems. Also Omar was there performing - I couldn't see him cos I'm 5ft nuttin but I heard his soulful voice and I swayed with the crowd with my eyes closed and smile on my face. Dare I say it I had a better time there than at Ghost.

Finally after some drunken antics we got in at 9am, I crashed ouit I woke up at 11am next to a sexy man and a hot girl...What a fucking Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?