Monday 7 September 2009

Too Fast!

It's gone 12 midnight...1am even!
Why am I awake?

I'm working the late shift tomorrow...have been working late's since Wednesday. I'm tierd...I'm wired on only 4 hours sleep from busy/late Thursday, Friday and Saturday. My eyes are blooshot, my nose is startin to drip, My metabolism is so fucked up it has lost all sense of time thus I am munching on any savoury snack in a 10feet radius and reaching for a sugary treat, Sex in the City is on in the background...but of course!

*munch, munch YUM *drops some crumbs, I'm watching this...


N.B. I am not professing my festish for sexual relations with car crash victims


I have a lovely MK5 Golf (love you babeeeeh) and curiosity and a nudge from my new friend Fapesta has led me to this video and writing this post. If you're a driver it's maybe worth searching your own vehicle's crash test and seeing the results.

I have to admit I'm a little impressed It'll make you think twice about speeding...that and the other risk you take of getting a speeding ticket.

...DOH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?