Saturday 12 September 2009

Vintage at it's best!

Raiding my wardrobe looking for a bag to match my outfit... something clutch with space enough for the essentials money, keys berry, lipgloss and gum!


My Ma on hearing my ca-ffuffle, goes into her closet and produces this beauty...

a real snakeskin Clutch from the 70s - some serious vintage I'm thinking...and then she tells me the story

"after your father and I got married around 1978, he was working in Saudi Arabia or was it Nigeria...(*she pauses and ponders for a while and then calls my dad)... he was in Nigeria working for Ericsson and I went out to visit him because I wanted to see the world, anyway, he bought me this bag and a gift" ...ahhhh!



Note to self: Raid ma's wardrobe for more vintage classics and one of a kinds before hitting the highstreet!

It's so real and scaly and its feels so lush it's illegal...

...Don't judge meh!

2 comments:

  1. http://couldthisreallybehappeningtome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hiphopfashioncontrolssurmind.blogspot.com/
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND DOWNLOAD
    KID CUDI NEW ALBUM NEW BOYZ JAY Z BLUEPRINT3
    MARIAH CAREY PLUS MORE WITH FASHION NEWS
    AND HIP HOP!

    ReplyDelete

Ur thought's plize?