Thursday 6 August 2009

Busy Little Elephant mode!

I have been working full steam ahead at Vans and the shit don't quit. Sorry for the lack of postings but I have been extremely busy working all the hours under the sun for what I can only describe as minimum wage - but I'm grateful as I have spent the last year doing nothing - well not nothing.
Today is my first day off in 5days and already they got me going in on my day off at 5pm to cover the Thursday late night shopping shift....I'm such a sucker for some extra pay! And this is kinda whats its gunna be like for the rest of the month, working my butt off - Work is fun, small but cute team of stoners (my people) and my assistant manager is a definite sight for sore eyes - MAMA!!!!

I got lots of cool uniform including this cute pair of black/black checkerboard cuties!

My staff discount is beyond amazing at 50% and I've made some new friends around Westfields and got the hook up in some retailers including G-star, Topshop and Diesel.

They say things/good fortune comes in 3's I now have a job but it don't stop there I have an interview for a second....yes second....part time job as an ad hoc receptionist at Wembley Arena....fingers crossed. And yesterday I got the most unexpected text from DJ Abrantee asking me if I could come in and assist on a show he's covering on Saturday night...of course I said yes. It weill be nice to be doing some radio production stuff again.....
I'm so focused right now I haven't had any time for trees or teasing boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?