Thursday 2 December 2010

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/missmistry

...since right now I have awful at blogging.

Really I wanted to fill you in on my most amazing girly trip to Amsterdam....oh boy did we laugh A LOT. I wanted to keep you informed of the work I been doing with Trapstar on the event side and the exciting Trapstar X G-Shock Collab that was a massive success...I wanted to post about the Red Bull MUSIC CLASS OF 2010 fashion and music collab event I'm working this Saturday with the bootylicious and talented Sarah Young.

I have been positive and focused on really throwing myself into myself and my work - guess you could say it's that time of year again when I'm just spazzed out busy lil elephant.

That's all about I can manage right now, I'm that busy. working for Disney, training in various gym classes by night, events Fri- sun and rehearsing the wedding dance performance for my lil cuzzys wedding in Zimbabwe in minus 23 days and counting where ever I can fit them in...This year is gonna end with a bang :D

pics and blog posts to follow hopefully maybe really soon!


P.S. Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thought's plize?