Sunday 20 February 2011

INTRODUCING!

So I thought it was time to let you all in on a little secret that I have been concealing while it's been healing...meet my new lady


Inspired by a classic Bollywood film Chandni, after witnessing this beautiful woman do her thing as a young girl,I was inspired(there's that word again) to do Indian dance for 10 odd years...She is the beautiful, regal, curvy, proud, powerful, sexy, Indian woman and everything I want to represent.

After years of deliberating, deciding, saving and waiting...my opportunity came along and my talented friend Biko Issah delivered. 2 sittings, 11 hours later and a some pain...not as much as I thought - IM AAARRDDD!!!


Offically in love with my leg!

2 comments:

  1. DJ#GRoS69.....we all knew there was something " up" about CHUMUN.
    And STING confirmed that along with TARANTINO, so what's CAPSHAW supposed " to do"?
    Deny it?
    DEPCO didn't.
    So how coule she?
    Especially after CHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was just wondering if you had any idea where Biko went??
    It says here that you guys are friends and my brother and I were hoping he could do some more work for us - we got tattoos from him and loved them!

    thanks!

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Ur thought's plize?